[comp.lang.smalltalk] SMALLTALK V for windows

sukumar@emx.utexas.edu (Sukumar Rathnam) (02/08/91)

I need to order Smmaltalk V ( the Windows version).

Digitalk also announced that educational institutions would get
a discount.

Information on how to order the product and any initial reports of
its performance are requested.

Please reply by mail

sukumar@emx.utexas.edu

javey@hybrid.UUCP (shahram javey) (02/12/91)

In article <43881@ut-emx.uucp> sukumar@emx.utexas.edu (Sukumar Rathnam) writes:
>I need to order Smmaltalk V ( the Windows version).
>
>Information on how to order the product and any initial reports of
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
try a software store, you could also call digitalk.

andrew@b11.ingr.com (Poor Mr. Potter) (02/20/91)

javey@hybrid.UUCP (shahram javey) writes:

>In article <43881@ut-emx.uucp> sukumar@emx.utexas.edu (Sukumar Rathnam) writes:
>>I need to order Smmaltalk V ( the Windows version).
>>
>>Information on how to order the product and any initial reports of
>                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>try a software store, you could also call digitalk.

					^ for which, you might find
their phone number handy.  Try 213-645-1082.

--
Andrew Potter                           |  "t-crosser
Intergraph Corp	        205-730-8673    |  	i-dotter"

manis@cs.ubc.ca (Vincent Manis) (02/20/91)

I called Digitalk today; they claimed that they have now shipped all of
the outstanding orders. I can't wait...

--
\    Vincent Manis <manis@cs.ubc.ca>      "There is no law that vulgarity and
 \   Department of Computer Science      literary excellence cannot coexist."