[comp.lang.smalltalk] smalltalk compiler > repeated requests for information

objtch@extro.ucc.su.oz.au (Peter Goodall) (03/02/91)

andrew@cf-cm.computing-maths.cardiff.ac.uk (Andrew Jones) writes:

>In article <783@studentECOK.EDU> brian@student.ecok.edu (Ridgway  Brian) writes:

>>I'm interested in purchasing an Object Oriented
>>compiler. I wonder where I could pick up a Smalltalk
>>compiler and how much it runs.

>A number of people have supplied information on the various Smalltalk
>systems available.

[...things deleted..]

>Andrew.

>--
>  Andrew Jones,
>  Dept of Computing Maths, University of Wales College of Cardiff,
>  PO Box 916, Cardiff, Wales, UK, CF2 4YN.  Tel: +44 (0)222 874000 x 5537
>  Internet: andrew%computing-maths.cardiff.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk

I think it is time to produce a regular monthly posting of answers to
questions lots of people want to know - again and again.

Is there a protocol for doing this?

Also has anyone got disk space for an archive of this group?

Peter Goodall

Smalltalk Systems Consultant
ObjecTech P/L
162 Burns Bay Rd,