[comp.lang.smalltalk] Objectworks GUI Builder

frobozz@well.sf.ca.us (Jordan Bortz) (05/08/91)

momtahan@bwdls58.bnr.ca (Parham Momtahan) writes:

>I am looking for a graphical user interface builder (ie something that
>allows me to create "views" & "controls"  using a graphical editor) for
>Smalltalk80.

>I'd appreciate any information you can send me in this regard.

>Parham Momtahan (Bitnet: momtahan@bnr.ca,  phone: 613-765-4673)

>Computing Research Laboratory
>Bell-Northern Research Ltd
>PO Box 3511, Station C
>Ottawa, Ontario, K1Y4H7
>Canada.

The Tigre Programming Environment is a graphical GUI Builder for Parc Place
Smalltalk Release 4.  It allows users to build GUI's by dragging and
dropping, and then allows users to interactively change the connections
and attributes of views.

It is available from
Tigre Object Systems, Inc
3004 Mission Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060   (408) 427- 4900

There is also an ad in this month's Object Magazine showing some example
screens.....

--
+ Jordan A. Bortz, Tigre Object Systems - Advanced Programming Environments +