[comp.lang.lisp] What is the Newest XLISP?

cavrak@uvm-gen.UUCP (04/12/87)

>> What is the most current version of XLISP?

XLISP 1.7 for PC/MS DOS is available from
	MicroCom Systems,
	P.O. Box 51657
	Palo Alto, CA 94303
for $3.50.  (+ $1.00 S/H).  It is disk LANGUAGE-8.

--
Stephen J. Cavrak		USENET:    ...!decvax!dartvax!uvm-gen!cavrak
Academic Computing Services	CSNET:     cavrak@uvm

bill@green.UUCP (04/15/87)

In article <532@uvm-gen.UUCP> cavrak@uvm-gen.UUCP (Steve Cavrak) writes:
>>> What is the most current version of XLISP?
>
>XLISP 1.7 for PC/MS DOS is available from
>	MicroCom Systems,
>	P.O. Box 51657
>	Palo Alto, CA 94303
>for $3.50.  (+ $1.00 S/H).  It is disk LANGUAGE-8.

	You can also get it from the author David Betz for $10.00.
Send a check for the amount payable to him to the address:

	David Betz
	114 Davenport Ave.
	Manchester, NH 03103

	This is more then the source above but you are also rewarding the
original author.  I did so and received it in a week or so.  (I haven't
offered to send it to anyone because I intend to bring it up under UNIX and I
haven't gotten a version of ARC that works on our machines yet.)

				Bill Bogstad
				bogstad@hopkins-eecs-bravo.arpa
				seismo!mimsy!jhunix!green!bill

--

Bill Bogstad                              bogstad@hopkins-eecs-bravo.arpa
(301)338-8019                             seismo!mimsy!jhunix!green!bill

manis@ubc-cs.UUCP (Vincent Manis) (04/29/87)

Does David Betz distribute XLisp 1.7 in Atari ST format, or is there
someone else who has taken on that role? I'm particularly interested
in source code, rather than binaries.

-----
Vincent Manis                {seismo,uw-beaver}!ubc-vision!ubc-cs!manis
Dept. of Computer Science    manis@cs.ubc.cdn
Univ. of British Columbia    manis%ubc.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa
Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1W5      manis@ubc.csnet
(604) 228-6770 or 228-3061

"The difference between capitalism and communism is obvious: under capitalism,
 man exploits man, while under communism, it is exactly the opposite."