[comp.lang.lisp] Reference help needed

jds@duke.cs.duke.edu (Joseph D. Sloan) (05/20/87)

	THE ART OF THE INTERPRETER OR, THE MODULARITY
COMPLEX (PARTS ZERO, ONE, AND TWO) mentions a separate
paper with parts three and four.  Does anyone know anything
about this sequel?  Was it ever published?  I called the
Publications Department of the MIT AI Lab, but they
didn't know anything.

			Joe Sloan,
			duke!jds

willc@tekchips.TEK.COM (Will Clinger) (05/22/87)

In article <9668@duke.cs.duke.edu> jds@duke.cs.duke.edu (Joseph D. Sloan) writes:

>	THE ART OF THE INTERPRETER OR, THE MODULARITY
>COMPLEX (PARTS ZERO, ONE, AND TWO) mentions a separate
>paper with parts three and four.  Does anyone know anything
>about this sequel?  Was it ever published?

I'm sorry to report that it was never written.

Peace, William Clinger

PS to the person who asked about Common Lisps for the Sun:  There's also
a thing called Kyoto Common Lisp, which was written mostly (all?) in C at
the University of Kyoto.  I have not used it and know little about it.