[comp.lang.lisp] Proceedings of the '88 ACM Conference on Lisp and Functional Programming

ks@fb10vax.uucp (Kurt Schreiner) (10/16/88)

Are the "Proceedings of the '88 ACM Conference on Lisp and Functional
Programming" puplished somewhere? And if so, how can I get a copy?

Thanks a lot,

Kurt

email : ks@fb10vax.informatik.uni-saarland.dbp.de
  or  : ...!uunet!unido!sbsvax!ks
voice : +49 681 302 2596
snail : Kurt Schreiner, Universitaet des Saarlandes, Rechenzentrum,
        Bau 36.2, Im Stadtwald 15, D-6600 Saarbruecken 11, West Germany

tau@secisl.seclab.JUNET ("Yatchan" TAUCHI) (10/25/88)

In article <KS.88Oct15232444@fb10vax.uucp>, ks@fb10vax.uucp (Kurt Schreiner) writes:

> Are the "Proceedings of the '88 ACM Conference on Lisp and Functional
> Programming" puplished somewhere? And if so, how can I get a copy?

You can get that proceedings from ACM Order Department:

	P.O.Box 64145, Baltimore, MD 21264
	toll free call 1-800-342-6626

There is a service of ACM Order Department for Proceedings of L&FP,
called Standing Order Subscription.
If you are registered in its Database, the bill will sent to you
when the proceedings published.

--
Yasuyuki TAUCHI [SECOM I.S. Laboratory]
Email:	tau@seclab.junet	UUCP:	titcca!secisl!tau