[comp.lang.lisp] Public Domain Lisps??

kmont@hpindda.HP.COM (Kevin Montgomery) (11/03/88)

	Would someone either send or post a list of public domain
lisps and where/how they're available?  Personally, I'm looking
for a copy of Franz with which to bring up Reggia et al.'s artificial
neural net simulator (mirrors/II).  Has anyone done this?  Any help
would be appreciated...

						kev

ps: details:HP-UX (AT&T System V-like Unix op sys) on a HP9000/840

lynne@brillig.umd.edu (C Lynne D'Autrechy) (11/05/88)

In article <3680003@hpindda.HP.COM> kmont@hpindda.HP.COM (Kevin Montgomery) writes:

>	Would someone either send or post a list of public domain
>lisps and where/how they're available?  Personally, I'm looking
>for a copy of Franz with which to bring up Reggia et al.'s artificial
>neural net simulator (mirrors/II).  Has anyone done this?  Any help
>would be appreciated...
>
>						kev
>
>ps: details:HP-UX (AT&T System V-like Unix op sys) on a HP9000/840

There is a public domain version of Franz Lisp (Opus 38.92) available
from the SUN User Group.  It's part of their 1987 Donated Software Tape.
The tape costs $100 if you're a member of the group and $130 if you're
not.  The phone number for the User Group is (415) 336-4112.  I don't
have an e-mail address for them.

Lynne D'Autrechy