[net.movies] Star trek IV : What is the Title to Be?

rodney3@garfield.UUCP (Rodney Hutchings) (02/04/86)

As a "Trekkie",I have attempted to keep up with all the latest
developments in the Star Trek Movies/Sequals as they are released.

As far as I know, a tentative name for Star Trek IV has been released.
This is the 1 bit of info that I am sadly lacking, and would like to have.

Are there any fellow "Trekkies" out there who know this little tidbit?
If so, please post it in this newsgroup. I would really appreciate it.

I would like to say that I am a first time user of the net. service and
I think that it is an excellent service, one that I hope will last for
years to come!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again.

Rodney Hutchings
Memorial U. of Nfld.
C.S. Dept.
St. Johns, Nfld.
CANADA

mis0734@ritcv.UUCP (M. Stolberg) (02/10/86)

In article <845@garfield.UUCP> rodney3@garfield.UUCP (Rodney Hutchings) writes:

>As far as I know, a tentative name for Star Trek IV has been released.
>This is the 1 bit of info that I am sadly lacking, and would like to have.

	According to information posted to newsgroup net.startrek,
the title of the upcoming movie is called:

	Star Trek IV : The Adventure Continues
	======================================

	Shooting for the film begins later this month.  See the newsgroup
for tidbits sent in by other trekkies.

M. Stolberg
R I T
Rochester, NY
{  ... !rochester!ritcv!mis0734 }

ccs020@ucdavis.UUCP (Kevin Chu) (02/11/86)

> As a "Trekkie",I have attempted to keep up with all the latest
> developments in the Star Trek Movies/Sequals as they are released.

As a "trekkie" you obviously don't read net.startrek. :-)

> As far as I know, a tentative name for Star Trek IV has been released.
> This is the 1 bit of info that I am sadly lacking, and would like to have.
>
> Are there any fellow "Trekkies" out there who know this little tidbit?
> If so, please post it in this newsgroup. I would really appreciate it.
>
> Rodney Hutchings

The title as heard from "reliable sources" is:

	Star Trek IV: The Adventure Contintues.

--
		Kevin Chu
[UUCP]		!{ucbvax,lll-crg,dual}!ucdavis!vega!ccs020

ingrid@pilchuckDataio.UUCP (the Real Swede) (02/22/86)

> > As far as I know, a tentative name for Star Trek IV has been released.
> > This is the 1 bit of info that I am sadly lacking, and would like to have.
> >
> The title as heard from "reliable sources" is:
>
> 	Star Trek IV: The Adventure Contintues.
>
> --
> 		Kevin Chu

I second your vote. That's the name I heard, too, 'cept It was spelled
correctly :-)

The Adventure Continues...... out this December, so I hear....

ingrid