[comp.lang.lisp] defsystems

mohammad@hpclmp.HP.COM (Mohammad Pourheidari) (10/17/89)

Hi,

I am looking for some publicly available defsystems (build systems).  What
is/are your favorites and where can I get a copy of it/them.

thanks, M.

chewy@apple.com (Paul Snively) (10/23/89)

In article <640008@hpclmp.HP.COM> mohammad@hpclmp.HP.COM (Mohammad
Pourheidari) writes:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for some publicly available defsystems (build systems).
What
> is/are your favorites and where can I get a copy of it/them.
>
> thanks, M.

I like the one that is included with Portable CommonLOOPS (available via
anonymous FTP from arisia.xerox.com) a lot.

Just because I work for Apple Computer, Inc. doesn't mean that they
believe what I believe or vice-versa.
C++ -- The language in which only friends can access your private members.