[comp.lang.lisp] Help wanted with VAX LISP -> Thank's.

ogormanp@ul.ie (Peter O'Gorman BM/017 Maths Dept. U.L.) (02/06/90)

meltsner@athena.mit.edu (Ken Meltsner) writes:

> I'm not sure if Vaxlisp 2.1 supports  standalone executable images; the first
> version I can remember that did was 2.2  Since the current release is 3.0a,
> you may want to upgrade. (The new system has many other advantages as well.)

> But I suspect your big problem is an obsolete version of LISP.
>
> 			Ken

We had upgraded to Version 2.2 more than 6 months ago, except the LISP command
remained the same, running V2.1.

I now have people working round the clock to try to fix this problem :-).

Thanks for the replys. I may try to persuade the people who run the machine
to upgrade, but I think that I am the only one in the place using LISP, so
I doubt that they would take much notice of my lone voice.

Thanks again, all who responded.

		-Peter