[net.movies] Raider's of the Lost Ark blooper...

ins_atty@jhunix.UUCP (Berserker Bob) (02/26/86)

I apologize if someone has already posted this blooper from _Raiders_of the_
_Lost Ark_.  But, did anyone else notice that when Indy is dropped into the
pit with the snakes, you can faintly see his reflection in the glass that is
between ol' Harrison Ford and the serpents?  I didn't notice this the first
time I saw it...but the second time, I noticed.  Look for it next time if you
haven't seen it.

--

Ted Ying

"...Ecological Correlation.  How it got the name Ecological Correlation, I
 don't know.  It must have something to do with the ecology..."
					- a JHU Statistics Professor
Disclaimer: Fill in appropriate disclaimer here...
	    i.e.- This university isn't responsible for what I say.
ARPA:	ins_atty%jhunix.BITNET@wiscvm.WISC.EDU
BITNET: INS_ATTY@JHUVMS		UUCP:	seismo!umcp-cs!jhunix!ins_atty
	G43I4000@JHUVM			ihnp4!whuxcc!jhunix!ins_atty
        ins_atty@jhunix.BITNET		allegra!hopkins!jhunix!ins_atty

joe@oucs.UUCP (Joseph Judge) (02/28/86)

> pit with the snakes, you can faintly see his reflection in the glass that is
> between ol' Harrison Ford and the serpents?  I didn't notice this the first

     You can see it when he has landed and is looking at the snake, "face to
face" Bam! glass between his face and the snake.

--
Joseph Judge
414 Morton Hall

hsu@eneevax.UUCP (Dave Hsu) (03/03/86)

In article <117@oucs.UUCP> joe@oucs.UUCP writes:
>> pit with the snakes, you can faintly see his reflection in the glass that is
>> between ol' Harrison Ford and the serpents?  I didn't notice this the first
>>
>     You can see it when he has landed and is looking at the snake, "face to
>face" Bam! glass between his face and the snake.
>--
>Joseph Judge

Plexiglas, actually, if I'm not mistaken.  Watch the `making of' film
that rolled around PBS some time ago.

-dave
--
David Hsu	Communication & Signal Processing Lab, EE Department
<disclaimer>	University of Maryland,  College Park, MD 20742

"Godzilla has been spotted in Sector 5!"

bl@hplabsb.UUCP (Bruce T. Lowerre) (03/08/86)

> In article <117@oucs.UUCP> joe@oucs.UUCP writes:
> >> pit with the snakes, you can faintly see his reflection in the glass that is
> >> between ol' Harrison Ford and the serpents?  I didn't notice this the first
> >>
> >     You can see it when he has landed and is looking at the snake, "face to
> >face" Bam! glass between his face and the snake.
> >--
> >Joseph Judge
>
> Plexiglas, actually, if I'm not mistaken.  Watch the `making of' film
> that rolled around PBS some time ago.

OK, here's an even more trivial blooper.  When Indy finds "what's her face"
tied up in the tent, he at first starts to untie her.  Then he realizes better,
can't blame him, and reties her.  When he puts the gag back on her, the view
from the side shows a lock of hair caught in the gag but the view from the
front shows no hair.  How's that for being picky?