[comp.lang.lisp] semi-official info on akcl and SunOS 4.1

chari@math.utexas.edu (Christopher M. Whatley) (07/07/90)

nagle@well.sf.ca.us (John Nagle) writes:

>     Fred Lakin at the Stanford Center for Design Research / VA Hospital
>Palo Alto has been able to get this to work, by editing the magic number
>manually.  But he is looking for a clean solution.

Dr. Schelter is currently working on porting akcl to the new SunOS.
The last I spoke with him he was about finished. Look soon on
rascal.ics.utexas.edu for a new update.

--
"I've got good news. The gum you like is going to come back in style."