[net.movies] F/X

pking@uiucuxe.CSO.UIUC.EDU (02/10/86)

Saw F/X over the weekend.  In my mind a very
good thriller, exciting, the ending is better
than some, although alot of people will insist
they had it figured out long before. I happen
to like both Bryan Brown and Brian Dennehy(sp?).

If you like thrillers, you should see this one.

daveb@rtech.UUCP (Dave Brower) (03/17/86)

No, I was not dissapointed by the ending.  It was refreshing *not* to
have another depressing denouement.  Now, I DID have to get in a fairly
accepting mood for the beginning and the middle...

-dB

--
"Are we having fun yet?"
{amdahl, sun, mtxinu, cbosgd}!rtech!daveb

In article <161@rtech.UUCP> daveb@rtech.UUCP (Dave Brower) writes:
>No, I was not dissapointed by the ending.  It was refreshing *not* to
>have another depressing denouement.  Now, I DID have to get in a fairly
>accepting mood for the beginning and the middle...

	I am glad to hear this, now I can go watch the movie without
worrying about it keeping me awake afterwards. The large probability
of a depressing denouement is the main reason that I do not watch many
thrillers or suspense films.
--

				Sarima (Stanley Friesen)

ARPA: ttidca!psivax!friesen@rand-unix.arpa