From: phoenix@genat
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 86 18:23:53 est
To: psuvm.bitnet!@ukma
Subject: Re: "The Beast Master" Movie
Newsgroups: net.sf-lovers,net.movies

I greatly admire Andre Norton's work.  I have, to my knowledge, almost all
her books (including the old Ace-Double "Andrew North" paperbacks), and
am *VERY* interested in seeing her work brought to the screen creatively
intact.  We all wondered what connexion the movie "The Beast Master" had
to her work, if any.  Now I know.  *sigh*
Would it be a breach of trust to tell me what book this new movie is based
on?  You mentioned that you had seen part of the script.
How is her health?  It seems more and more of her recent work is co-authored.
Thanx very much.

I am posting this message to the net because, as you can see above, I was
unable to get through to the original poster, and I do want to speak with
him.

--
					The Phoenix
					(Neither Bright, Dark, nor Young)

---"A man should live forever...or die trying."
---"There is no substitute for good manners...except fast reflexes."