[comp.lang.lisp] XLISP

6090617@PUCC.BITNET (Robert Wald) (01/09/87)

for the Mac? How close to Common Lisp is it? THanks.

-Rob Wald (Princeton University Information Services) 6090617@PUCC.BITNET
Applelink: A0181      UUCP: ...allegra!psuvax1!PUCC.BITNET!6090617
"Yes! That's right! The answer is 'Wisconsin'! Another 50 points for God, and
... uh-oh, looks like Norman, our current champion, hasn't even scored yet."
'My hovercraft is full of eels'

greg@cvl.umd.edu (Greg Koolbeck) (12/14/87)

 Hello, I am looking for FTP'able sources for XLISP version 1.7 for UNIX.
We've got the IBM PC sources, but I'd rather not take the time right now
for porting (even if it is trivial). Any help would be appreciated.
    Greg Koolbeck
    Center for Automation Research
    University of Maryland

My addresses:
  Internet: greg@cvl.umd.edu
  UUCP:     ..!uunet!mimsy!cvl!greg

fink@mist.cs.orst.edu (Paul Fink) (08/31/88)

Help me please,
    I am in the middle of a project and would very much like to upgrade from
    Xlisp 1.7 to Xlisp 2.0. I have the st sources but I need the uxstuff.c
    file to get things running on my Unix box.

    If someone could mail the unix file(s) to me I would be VERY grateful.

    Paul Fink
    Physics Dept
    Oregon State University
    fink@mist.cs.orst.edu

erc@pai.UUCP (Eric Johnson) (09/01/88)

In article <6214@orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU>, fink@mist.cs.orst.edu (Paul Fink) writes:
> Help me please,
>     I am in the middle of a project and would very much like to upgrade from
>     Xlisp 1.7 to Xlisp 2.0. I have the st sources but I need the uxstuff.c
>     file to get things running on my Unix box.
>
>     If someone could mail the unix file(s) to me I would be VERY grateful.
>
>     Paul Fink
>     Physics Dept
>     Oregon State University
>     fink@mist.cs.orst.edu

After seeing a number of requests on the net and by mail, I posted
information from an article by David Betz (author of XLisp) to
comp.lang.lisp.x. I hope it has the information you want.

Have fun,
-Eric

--
Eric F. Johnson          | Phone +1 612-894-0313             | Are we
Prime Automation,Inc     | UUCP:   bungia!pai!erc            | having

deem@interlan.UUCP (Mike Deem) (02/08/89)

I hear XLisp has been ported to OS/2.  Could someone tell me where I can
get a copy?  Please mail me at deem@interlan.UUCP or sun!interlan!deem.

Thanks,
Mike Deem

PS. Im new to this news group so if this is a repeat, please forgive.

jjacobs@well.sf.ca.us (Jeffrey Jacobs) (10/06/90)

The proper name for the XLISP forum is "comp.lang.lisp.x".

Jeffrey M. Jacobs
ConsArt Systems Inc, Technology & Management Consulting
P.O. Box 3016, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
voice: (213)376-3802, E-Mail: 76702.456@COMPUSERVE.COM