[comp.lang.lisp] Looking for KCL on MIPS

sgwoods@watdragon.waterloo.edu (Steve Woods) (10/23/90)

We currently have KCL running on a VAX, but we would like to have
it run on a MIPS machine.  Has anyone done this?

Also - is it possible to get KCL to generate *stand-alone* C code
that could be ported and run on a MIPS machine?

Thanks for any assistance.  Please Email replies.

--
Steve Woods
Computer Science Graduate Student

eczjr@clan.nott.ac.uk (John Richards) (10/26/90)

In article <1990Oct22.203128.8763@watdragon.waterloo.edu> sgwoods@watdragon.waterloo.edu (Steve Woods) writes:

>We currently have KCL running on a VAX, but we would like to have
>it run on a MIPS machine.  Has anyone done this?
>
>Also - is it possible to get KCL to generate *stand-alone* C code
>that could be ported and run on a MIPS machine?
>
>Thanks for any assistance.  Please Email replies.
>

>--
>Steve Woods
>Computer Science Graduate Student
>University of Waterloo, ONTARIO Canada
>{  sgwoods@watdragon.waterloo.edu   or  sgwoods@watdragon.uwaterloo.ca   }

John Richards                          | email :  eczjr@clan.nott.ac.uk
Dept. of Chemical Engineering          |       :  ecxam@vax.nott.ac.uk
Nottingham University                  | tel   :  (0602) 484848 x2956
Nottingham, NG7 2RD                    | fax   :  (0602) 588138