[comp.lang.lisp] Sun CL support from Lucid

In article <1991Jun22.064819.4631@Think.COM> barmar@think.com writes:
>  We deal directly with Lucid rather than going
>through Sun for Lisp S/W support.  I'm trying to find out whether we have a
>special arrangement that allows us to do this (perhaps we're a VAR) or
>whether any Sun CL customer can; if the latter, I'll post the email
>address.

I contacted Sun.  While it doesn't seem to be the reason that we deal
directly with Lucid, they do now have a program that anyone can use.  A few
months ago they instituted a service called "the Support Connection".  This
is a support service available to customers that purchased Lucid through a
VAR.

Contact Lucid for pricing information.  Sorry, I don't have their number
handy; try calling 800 or 415 information (they're located in Palo Alto).
--
Barry Margolin, Thinking Machines Corp.

barmar@think.com
{uunet,harvard}!think!barmar

eb@lucid.com (Eric Benson) (06/26/91)

In article <1991Jun25.043500.15757@Think.COM> barmar@think.com (Barry Margolin) wrote:
> Contact Lucid for pricing information.  Sorry, I don't have their number
> handy; try calling 800 or 415 information (they're located in Palo Alto).

Actually, we're located in Menlo Park.  Our numbers are:

415-329-8400 (local)
800-225-1386 (in California)
800-843-4204 (outside California)
415-329-8480 (FAX)