[comp.lang.c++] C++ Questions -- InterViews

db@its63b.ed.ac.uk (D Berry) (01/08/88)

In article <2197@cup.portal.com> Andre_Louis_Marquis@cup.portal.com writes:
>On the free front, there is a C++ toolkit on the X11R1 tape called InterViews.
>It's still evolving and needed some patches to run on a Sun, but it works
>quite well.  I doubt it's as extensive as ICpak (for which I have only seen
>promotional literature).
>
>Andre Marquis

Can you send me some pointers to the changes required to get InterViews
working on a Sun 3?  We're running 3.2 here.  Full diffs would be most
useful of course, but I'd appreciate any hints.

I tried mailing you but the UCL gateway didn't recognise cup.portal.com.