[comp.lang.c++] Version 2.0 of AT&T C++ is late?

stein@dhw68k.cts.com (Rick Stein) (12/16/88)

I have heard that Version 2.0 of AT&T C++ was suppose to be released
today (Thursday, Dec. 15, 1988), but the date has been moved to
Feb. 1, 1989.  Also, rumor has it that T.A. Cargill's Process
Inspector is bundled up with the package.  Any truth in this
scuttle-butt?

(sorry about the first posting, I forgot to purge .article) 8->
--
 Rick 'Transputer' Stein ( My mother was a clairvoyant. :-) )
 uucp:{felix, spsd, zardoz}!dhw68k!stein

reggie@pdn.UUCP (George W. Leach) (12/16/88)

In article <16988@dhw68k.cts.com> stein@dhw68k.cts.com (Rick Stein) writes:
>I have heard that Version 2.0 of AT&T C++ was suppose to be released
>today (Thursday, Dec. 15, 1988), but the date has been moved to
>Feb. 1, 1989.  Also, rumor has it that T.A. Cargill's Process
>Inspector is bundled up with the package.  Any truth in this
 ^^^^^^^^^
>scuttle-butt?

     You're teasing us, right :-(  I had heard that Pi had been ported to
the Sun.  However, that was not under a commercially available OS.  If this
is true, under what environments will we see it offered?

--
George W. Leach					Paradyne Corporation
..!uunet!pdn!reggie				Mail stop LG-129