[comp.lang.c++] c++ for the suns

bandari@spring.cs.ubc.ca (Esfandiar Bandari) (01/30/89)

	I am new too C++ and I am trying it out on the Sun machines.  I
realize that some of the features in the book by Wiener does not work.  I am
wondering what is the latest version number, if I could get it for free and
where do I get it from.  Thanks a zillion.

					--- Esfandiar

ark@alice.UUCP (Andrew Koenig) (01/31/89)

In article <535@ubc-cs.UUCP>, bandari@spring.cs.ubc.ca (Esfandiar Bandari) writes:

> 	I am new too C++ and I am trying it out on the Sun machines.  I
> realize that some of the features in the book by Wiener does not work.  I am
> wondering what is the latest version number, if I could get it for free and
> where do I get it from.  Thanks a zillion.

Where did you get the version you're using now?

Why not contact that vendor and ask what the latest version
is that they offer?
--
				--Andrew Koenig
				  ark@europa.att.com