[comp.lang.c++] ZOrtech debugger?

I remember seeing some vague references to ZOrtech having its own
debugger in future releases.

1) When will this be available.

2) What will its capabilities be.

3) Will I be able to upgrade from version 1.02 at a reasonable cost?

This is aimed at Wlater Bright or anyone else at Zortech who reads this
group.

John H. Lawitzke      UUCP: ...rutgers!mailrus!frith!fciiho!jhl
Michigan Farm Bureau        ...decvax!purdue!mailrus!frith!fciiho!jhl
Insurance Group             ...uunet!frith!jhl
"My other computer is an IBM RT Model 135"

hardin@hpindda.HP.COM (John Hardin) (02/05/89)

John H. Lawitzke writes:
>I remember seeing some vague references to ZOrtech having its own
>debugger in future releases.
>
>1) When will this be available.
>
>2) What will its capabilities be.
>
>3) Will I be able to upgrade from version 1.02 at a reasonable cost?
----------

I just got a brochure from Zortech yesterday that says they will be
announcing the ship date of their C++ debugger soon.  They say it
will be an enhancement to their C debugger.  It will cost $149.95
but "upgrades ($49.95) will be available to all who buy the Zortech
C Debugger now".

BTW, the brochure also lists a product called C++ Tools for $99.95
which is a "toolkit of C++ classes".

John Hardin
hardin%hpindda@hplabs.hp.com
Just an interested Zortech customer.