[comp.lang.c++] Zortech c++ and multiple inheritance

pkp@cbnews.ATT.COM (pankaj.k.patel) (03/02/89)

Hi,
This is my first posting on net so please bear with me if i have
made any mistakes or the question has been already answered..

I have bought a Zortech c++ compiler (Vesrion 1.07e) for my PC-AT.

Does any one know when Zortech will release a version of c++ that
will support multiple inheritance?

May be Walter Bright can give us some idea!

Thanks in advance.
Pankaj Patel.

bright@Data-IO.COM (Walter Bright) (03/04/89)

In article <4425@cbnews.ATT.COM> pkp@cbnews.ATT.COM (pankaj.k.patel) writes:
>Does any one know when Zortech will release a version of c++ that
>will support multiple inheritance?

Not tomorrow, or in the near future. I'll get it done eventually, though!
In the meantime, I recommend that you don't build it into your code,
especially since I don't think AT&T has yet released it either.