[comp.lang.c++] c_talk

biggity@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Jon Johnston) (09/05/89)

    I had no idea there was a book on C_Talk. Please E-mail the name, author,
and such.....
                                                thanks.
                                                        jon j.

UUCP: {rosevax, crash, orator}!orbit!pnet51!biggity
ARPA: crash!orbit!pnet51!biggity@nosc.mil
INET: biggity@pnet51.cts.com

jonnyg@umd5.umd.edu (Jon Greenblatt) (09/05/89)

In article <966@orbit.UUCP> biggity@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Jon Johnston) writes:

>    I had no idea there was a book on C_Talk. Please E-mail the name, author,
>and such.....
>                                                thanks.
>                                                        jon j.

	I tried to respond to another request for this but it bounced so
I'm going to post this one. The book on C_Talk I read was just the manual
that came with C_Talk, it was not a separate publication.

					JonnyG.

weiss@cbnewsd.ATT.COM (edward.j.weiss) (09/06/89)

What is the address to write to about getting info on C_Talk?
--

Ed Weiss	   "I thought it was generally accepted, sir, that
att!ihlpf!spock     Vulcans are an advanced and most honorable race."

psrc@pegasus.ATT.COM (Paul S. R. Chisholm) (09/07/89)

< BACK TO THE FUTURE PART 2:  It's about time.  NO HOVERBOARDING! >

In article <1579@cbnewsd.ATT.COM> weiss@cbnewsd.ATT.COM (Edward J. Weiss) asks:
> What is the address to write to about getting info on C_Talk?

CNS, Inc.
Software Products Department
7090 Shady Oak Rd.
Eden Prarie, MN  55344

voice 612-944-0170
FAX 612-944-0923

> Ed Weiss, att!ihlpf!spock

Paul S. R. Chisholm, AT&T Bell Laboratories
att!pegasus!psrc, psrc@pegasus.att.com, AT&T Mail !psrchisholm
I'm not speaking for the company, I'm just speaking my mind.

biggity@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Jon Johnston) (09/08/89)

     Address for C_Talk is:
                        CNS, Inc.
                        Software Products Dept..