[comp.lang.c++] Ardent Titan

dougm@rhea.rice.edu (Doug Moore) (09/24/89)

Don't you just hate those boring "does C++ run on my machine?" questions?

Nevertheless . . .

Does anyone know anything about the availability of C++ for the Ardent
Titan?  I face the grim prospect of writing a large program in C when
I've already thought up a lot of neat ways to do things in C++.

Doug Moore (dougm@rice.edu)

mende@athos.rutgers.edu (Bob Mende Pie) (09/25/89)

In article <1597@brazos.Rice.edu> dougm@rhea.rice.edu (Doug Moore) writes:
> Does anyone know anything about the availability of C++ for the Ardent
> Titan?  I face the grim prospect of writing a large program in C when
> I've already thought up a lot of neat ways to do things in C++.

  While I have not tried this on my titans, gnu gcc/g++ has support for
both the R2000 chip and for system V unix.  Thus you should be able to
build it and have it work on the titan.

					/Bob...
--
{...}!rutgers!mende	  mende@aramis.rutgers.edu	   mende@zodiac.bitnet