[comp.lang.c++] Request for info. on OOP seminars

thssvhj@iitmax.IIT.EDU (vijay hemraj jadhwani) (03/28/90)

Hi folks,
	Can someone give me the date(s)/location(s) of good seminars on
Object Oriented Programming. Also I would appreciate any pointers on the
name of good books on OOP and C++ . Thanks.

Vijay.

andyk@stpstn.UUCP (Andy Klapper) (03/28/90)

In article <3537@iitmax.IIT.EDU> thssvhj@iitmax.IIT.EDU (vijay hemraj jadhwani) writes:

>Hi folks,
>	Can someone give me the date(s)/location(s) of good seminars on
>Object Oriented Programming. Also I would appreciate any pointers on the
>name of good books on OOP and C++ . Thanks.
>

>Vijay.

The Stepstone Corporation offers courses in OOP concepts & design in addition
to courses on its Objective-C language.  A three day concepts & design course
is being held in Chicago from May 8th thru 10th.  Educational discounts are
available.  For more information contact your Stepstone local marketing rep. at
1-800-USE-OBJEct or 1-800-BUY-OBJEct.

We also have classes in Europe and other parts of the country if you want to
travel :-)

Andy