[comp.lang.c++] Mixed C and C++ w/ Gnu Goodies

williamt@athena1.Sun.COM (William A. Turnbow) (04/07/90)

In article <16118@nigel.udel.EDU> boutell@freezer.it.udel.edu (Tom Boutell) writes:
>I'm trying to write a mixed C/ C++ program on a set of Sun workstations.
>What possessed me to do this? I'm attempting to use the Sunview libraries
>in conjunction with it, and C++ barfs (understandably) on the header file,
>which is apparently incompatible.
>
>How do I interface gnu cc to gnu g++, and how should I set up the makefiles
>that tackle this task? I know it's doable, I just don't know how. )(-:!
-----

	I dunno about gnu g++, but in the generic c++ product that is
based on at&t's cfront that comes from sun, sun provides c++ compatible
header files for all of the standard header files.

-wat-

   --- An it harm none, do what you will.
*** America vs. developed country rankings: chemistry 11/13, physics 9/13
    biology 13/13, infant mortality 1/13, teen pregnancy 1/13