[comp.lang.c++] Cfront 2.1

schemers@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Roland Schemers III) (05/09/90)

What does AT&T's C++ 2.1 version have over 2.0? Is it just bug fixes
or is there more?

Also, one of our Profs. mentioned that supposably AT&T is releasing
a compiler that has C, C++, and Concurrent C all rolled into one
package. Any truth to this???

Thanx, Roland

--
Roland J. Schemers III                              Systems Programmer
schemers@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Ultrix)              Oakland University

ouij@xurilka.UUCP (exhausted jazz surfer) (05/09/90)

In article <997@vela.acs.oakland.edu> schemers@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Roland Schemers III) writes:
>What does AT&T's C++ 2.1 version have over 2.0? Is it just bug fixes
>or is there more?
>
>Also, one of our Profs. mentioned that supposably AT&T is releasing
>a compiler that has C, C++, and Concurrent C all rolled into one
>package. Any truth to this???

Concurrent C Release 1.0 does all of the above except that
the C++ is based on 1.2, not 2.1 (this won't be available for
a few months).

>Roland J. Schemers III                              Systems Programmer
>schemers@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Ultrix)              Oakland University
>schemers@argo.acs.oakland.edu (VMS)                 Rochester, MI 48309-4401
>"You can tune a piano, but you can't tunafish! (or a vax)"

Ouij
Ubangi Research Inc
				``Surfing is the mother of all''
						--Turbo Hellios