[comp.lang.c++] Zortech C++ classes for Windows

swonk@ccicpg.UUCP (Glen Swonk) (06/05/90)

I saw a message on the net that someone had
created some MS Windows classes for Zortech C++.
Has anyone else seen these and if so, could you
point me in that direction.

Also, are there people out there actively using
C++ (Zortech or Glockenspiel?) for MS Windows development
or just experimentation?

thanks

glenn
--
Glenn L. Swonk		CCI Computers
(714)458-7282		9801 Muirlands Boulevard

tomr@ashtate (Tom Rombouts) (06/06/90)

In article <74771@ccicpg.UUCP> swonk@ccicpg.UUCP (Glen Swonk) writes:
>I saw a message on the net that someone had
>created some MS Windows classes for Zortech C++.
>Has anyone else seen these and if so, could you
>point me in that direction.

As of last week, Robert Swarm of Zortech told me there were
two, but both are in beta.  One is the Tier C++ Object Library for
Windows, advertised on page S/16 of the May 22, 1990 "PC Week"
MS-Windows section.  (Voice #: (817) 965-2602)  I do not know
the name of the other, but Mr. Swarm did.  He seems like a good
guy, and could likely be contacted directly at Zortech.

Tom Rombouts  Torrance Techie  Voice: (213) 538-7108

(The opinions above are my own and may or may not have a high
 correlation to reality as it is commonly known.)