[comp.lang.c++] need publisher/ISBN for Booch book

rjv@hpvcfs1.HP.COM (Ron Vaughn) (07/06/90)

i must have missed it, can someone give me the publisher/ISBN for
"Object Oriented Design With Applications" by Grady Booch.

	thanks,
	rjv

metz@iam.unibe.ch (Igor Metz) (07/09/90)

In article <1120003@hpvcfs1.HP.COM> rjv@hpvcfs1.HP.COM (Ron Vaughn) writes:
>i must have missed it, can someone give me the publisher/ISBN for
>"Object Oriented Design With Applications" by Grady Booch.

Grady Booch: "Object Oriented Design With Applications". Redwood City, Ca: The
Benjamin/Cummings Publishing Comp. Inc., 1991. ISBN 0-8053-0091-0
--
Igor Metz
Institut fuer Informatik und angew. Mathematik, Universitaet Bern, Switzerland.