[comp.lang.c++] tgrind for C++

jk@cs.man.ac.uk (John Kewley ICL) (09/07/90)

Anyone got a definitions file for [vt]grind for C++?

In particular  I would like one which has directives treated as comments.

Does anyone know of any PD versions of tgrind ?
--
        J.K.

John M. Kewley, ICL, Wenlock Way, West Gorton, Manchester. M12 5DR
Tel:   (+44) 61 223 1301 X2138  Email: jk@r6.cs.man.ac.uk / jk@nw.stl.stc.co.uk

av@kielo.uta.fi (Arto V. Viitanen) (09/10/90)

John> Anyone got a definitions file for [vt]grind for C++?

John> In particular  I would like one which has directives treated as comments.

John> Does anyone know of any PD versions of tgrind ?
John> --
John>         J.K.
John>
John> John M. Kewley, ICL, Wenlock Way, West Gorton, Manchester. M12 5DR
John> Tel:   (+44) 61 223 1301 X2138  Email: jk@r6.cs.man.ac.uk / jk@nw.stl.stc.co.uk

I now, this is wrong answer, but you could try  Norbert Kiesel's  (norbert at
rwthi3) C++2LaTeX. It understands C++ 2.0 and ANSI C, and generates LaTeX
file out of it.
--
Arto V. Viitanen				         email: av@kielo.uta.fi
University Of Tampere,				   	    av@ohdake.cs.uta.fi

brucec@phoebus.phoebus.labs.tek.com (Bruce Cohen;;50-662;LP=A;) (09/11/90)

In article <AV.90Sep10084632@kielo.uta.fi> av@kielo.uta.fi (Arto V. Viitanen) writes:
> I now, this is wrong answer, but you could try  Norbert Kiesel's  (norbert at
> rwthi3) C++2LaTeX. It understands C++ 2.0 and ANSI C, and generates LaTeX
> file out of it.
> --

Does anyone know if this or any similar package is available via ftp?

NOTE: USE THIS ADDRESS TO REPLY, REPLY-TO IN HEADER MAY BE BROKEN!
Bruce Cohen, Computer Research Lab        email: brucec@tekcrl.labs.tek.com
Tektronix Laboratories, Tektronix, Inc.                phone: (503)627-5241
M/S 50-662, P.O. Box 500, Beaverton, OR  97077