[comp.lang.c++] Addresses

schemers@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Roland Schemers III) (09/11/90)

  The C++ Report
  The C++ Journal
  Journal of Object Oriented Programming

Can someone please post (or e-mail) me the addresses for the above
journals/magazines? E-mail or USnail Mail would be fine.

Thanx, Roland

--
Roland J. Schemers III                              Systems Programmer
schemers@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Ultrix)              Oakland University

wmmiller@cup.portal.com (William Michael Miller) (09/12/90)

The address of the C++ Journal is:

		The C++ Journal
		2 Haven Avenue
		Port Washington, NY 11050-9768
		(516) 767-9067

johng (John Guest) (09/13/90)

schemers@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Roland Schemers III) writes:

>   The C++ Report
>   The C++ Journal
>   Journal of Object Oriented Programming
>
> Can someone please post (or e-mail) me the addresses for the above
> journals/magazines? E-mail or USnail Mail would be fine.
Well from the mag, here are two:
           JOOP
           P O Box 3000, Dept. OOP
           Denville, NJ 07834

           C++ Report
           P O Box 3000, Dept. CPR
           Denville, NJ 07834

These are for subscriptions.
I show the Phone # (for subscriptions only???) is (212) 274-0640
Since they are at the same place, you can probably order either/both at
that number. It is from JOOP. Manuscript address is in Colorado. Good
luck.