[comp.lang.c++] What is a good C++ development environment for Apollos?

malcolmm@cabezon.uucp (J. Malcolm Manness) (10/05/90)

In article <440@necssd.NEC.COM> harrison@necssd.NEC.COM (Mark Harrison) writes:
>We are interested in ramping up C++ development in our organization.
>Can someome recommend a good environment?  We are particularly
>concerned about having a debugger with good C++ support.  Are there
>good class browsers, etc., availible?

I have the same question for the Apollos.

Again, if you reply directly to me I will summarize.  or perhaps
an open discussion will spark a little debate.

Malcolm Manness

		-------------------------------------

email:		lauto!malcolmm@ogicse.edu
                            ^^              (please note the 2 m's)

                 (I'm not sure how well the above addr. works, so it is best
		  to reply via "reply" command)

mail:		Logic Automation, Inc.
		19500 NW Gibbs Drive
		P.O. Box 310
		Beaverton, Oregon  97075

phone:		(503) 690-6900
ext:		7882

		-------------------------------------

Newsgroups: comp.lang.c++
Subject: Re: What is a good C++ development environment for Suns?
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c++
Subject: Re: What is a good C++ development environment for Apollos?
In article <440@necssd.NEC.COM> harrison@necssd.NEC.COM (Mark Harrison) writes:
>We are interested in ramping up C++ development in our organization.
>Can someome recommend a good environment?  We are particularly
>concerned about having a debugger with good C++ support.  Are there
>good class browsers, etc., availible?

I have the same question for the Apollos.

Again, if you reply directly to me I will summarize.  or perhaps
an open discussion will spark a lively debate.

Malcolm Manness

--

Malcolm Manness