[comp.lang.c++] Designing OO Software

sdm@cs.brown.edu (Scott Meyers) (02/06/91)

Has anybody had a chance to read "Designing Object-Oriented Software," by
Rebecca Wirfs-Brock, Brian Wilkerson, and Lauren Wiener?  If so, I'd
appreciate it if you'd let me know what you think of it.

Thanks,

Scott

What do you say to a convicted felon in Providence?  "Hello, Mr. Mayor."

rbm@cbnewsb.cb.att.com (robert.murray) (02/06/91)

In article <63791@brunix.UUCP> sdm@cs.brown.edu (Scott Meyers) writes:
>Has anybody had a chance to read "Designing Object-Oriented Software," by
>Rebecca Wirfs-Brock, Brian Wilkerson, and Lauren Wiener?

There will be a review of this book
in the March issue of The C++ Report.  It is
quite a positive review -- the reviewer liked
the high level, language independent treatment
of object oriented design.

Rob Murray
Editor, The C++ Report