[comp.lang.c++] When's the next "C++ At Work" Conference?

bapat@rm1.UUCP (Subodh Bapat) (04/16/91)

I'm looking for information about the "C++ At Work" conference.
As I recall the first one was held in Secaucus, NJ, in September 1990.

Does anyone know when the next one will be held? Is one planned for
either 1991 or 1992? Who can I contact to obtain more information about this?

Thanks,

--
Subodh Bapat              bapat@rm1.uu.net     OR           ...uunet!rm1!bapat
                          Racal-Milgo, Ft Lauderdale

comeau@ditka.Chicago.COM (Greg Comeau) (04/20/91)

In article <1036@rm1.UUCP> bapat@rm1.UUCP (Subodh Bapat) writes:
>I'm looking for information about the "C++ At Work" conference.
>As I recall the first one was held in Secaucus, NJ, in September 1990.
>Does anyone know when the next one will be held? Is one planned for
>either 1991 or 1992? Who can I contact to obtain more information about this?

C++ at Work '91 will be in Santa Clara, CA the week of Nov 18.

Other "important" dates for those interested is:
o USENIX C++ being held next week (the week of April 22)
o SCOOP East, held in Meadlowands, NJ, the week of June 24
o C-FORUM'91, I believe in Santa Clara, the week of Sept 16
o OOPSLA in Phonenix, AZ the week of Oct 6

- Greg
	 Comeau Computing, 91-34 120th Street, Richmond Hill, NY, 11418
                            Producers of Comeau C++
          Here:attmail.com!csanta!comeau / BIX:comeau / CIS:72331,3421
                     Voice:718-945-0009 / Fax:718-441-2310

euamts@eua.ericsson.se (Mats Henricson) (04/22/91)

comeau@ditka.Chicago.COM (Greg Comeau) writes:

>In article <1036@rm1.UUCP> bapat@rm1.UUCP (Subodh Bapat) writes:
>>I'm looking for information about the "C++ At Work" conference.
>>As I recall the first one was held in Secaucus, NJ, in September 1990.
>>Does anyone know when the next one will be held? Is one planned for
>>either 1991 or 1992? Who can I contact to obtain more information about this?

>C++ at Work '91 will be in Santa Clara, CA the week of Nov 18.

>Other "important" dates for those interested is:
>o USENIX C++ being held next week (the week of April 22)
>o SCOOP East, held in Meadlowands, NJ, the week of June 24
>o C-FORUM'91, I believe in Santa Clara, the week of Sept 16
>o OOPSLA in Phonenix, AZ the week of Oct 6

In july you have ECOOP'91 in Geneva, Switzerland.

Mats Henricson, Sweden