[comp.lang.c++] Question of ettiquete

mcohan@ryptyde.UUCP (Max Cohan) (05/28/91)

I've seen programs that put code in their headers...
  IE
  as the program is being defined:

Class SomeClass

   int      SomeClass::ShowMe { return (someInt) };

}

oh well, this is my first post, and I'm not too familiar with vi at that, but you get the idea...  Is this ok, Borland C++ in DOS accepted it
  so I assume it's Legal, but do any of you suggest doing it?

Max.Cohan@sunbrk.FidoNet.Org (Max Cohan) (05/28/91)

I've seen programs that put code in their headers...
  IE
  as the program is being defined:

Class SomeClass

   int      SomeClass::ShowMe { return (someInt) };

}

oh well, this is my first post, and I'm not too familiar with vi at that, but you get the idea...  Is this ok, Borland C++ in DOS accepted it
  so I assume it's Legal, but do any of you suggest doing it?

 * Origin: Seaeast - Fidonet<->Usenet Gateway - sunbrk (1:343/15.0)