[comp.lang.c++] THINK C/C++ Book wanted

mdm@icefloe.dartmouth.edu (Michael McDaniel) (05/28/91)

I need to learn THINK C's object oriented programming features, but have been
unable to find a book on the subject.  I am therefore about to go to a C++
book, though I know THINK is not C++.  I would greatly appreciate any
recommendations for books on THINK C or C++.

Thanks in advance,

Michael

--
Michael McDaniel
mdm@dartmouth.edu

Michael.McDaniel@sunbrk.FidoNet.Org (Michael McDaniel) (05/29/91)

I need to learn THINK C's object oriented programming features, but have been
unable to find a book on the subject.  I am therefore about to go to a C++
book, though I know THINK is not C++.  I would greatly appreciate any
recommendations for books on THINK C or C++.

Thanks in advance,

Michael

--
Michael McDaniel
mdm@dartmouth.edu

 * Origin: Seaeast - Fidonet<->Usenet Gateway - sunbrk (1:343/15.0)