[comp.lang.c] 360/370 C compilers

petera@utcsri.UUCP (Peter Ashwood-Smith) (01/25/87)

   Does anyone out there have any positive or negative feelings
towards either the Whitesmith's or SAS 360/370 C compilers running
under CMS?

   I would also be interested in any experiences that others have had
with some of the other 360/370 C compilers that support OS calling
conventions.

   Peter Ashwood-Smith,
   University of Toronto.

geller@eli.UUCP (01/29/87)

In article <4002@utcsri.UUCP>, petera@utcsri.UUCP (Peter Ashwood-Smith) writes:

>    Does anyone out there have any positive or negative feelings
> towards either the Whitesmith's or SAS 360/370 C compilers running
> under CMS?

The SAS 360/370 C compiler was written and produced by Lattice, the
folks that have long held the number 1 or number 2 position in the
PC C compiler rankings. Please note that I have NOT used either of the
above mentioned products.

David Geller
Washington, D.C.
Electric Logic, Inc.