[comp.lang.c] cweb found

hugo@gnome.cs.cmu.edu (Peter Su) (06/18/87)

Well, I got a lot of letters telling me to post this, and no letters
telling me what to post, so I went digging through some abstract indices
and wow! I found it.

The aritcle was in the June 1986 issue of the Britich Computer Journal,
and there is an address to write to in the article if you want more
info.

Thanks,
Pete
--
ARPA: hugo@gnome.cs.cmu.edu
UUCP: ...!{ucbvax,ihnp4,cmucspt}!hugo@gnome.cs.cmu.edu

	"There are reports that many executives make their decisions by
	 flipping coins or by throwing darts, etc.  It is also rumored that
	 some college professors prepare their grades on such a basis."
				- Donald Knuth

twb@hoqax.UUCP (BEATTIE) (06/23/87)

In article <40@gnome.cs.cmu.edu>, hugo@gnome.cs.cmu.edu (Peter Su) writes:
> The aritcle was in the June 1986 issue of the Britich Computer Journal,
> and there is an address to write to in the article if you want more
> info.

So what is the address?
Tom.