[comp.lang.c] EGA Screen print wanted

timothym@tekigm2.TEK.COM (Timothy D Margeson) (07/21/87)

Hi,

I now have a need for an EGA system screen dump utility.

I have a Vega Deluxe card by Video Seven, and do ocassional graphic dumps via
the PrtSc key.

The utility I need has been posted once or twice (but at the time I had no EGA
capability so j'd it).

Thanks in advance.....

--
Tim Margeson (206)253-5240
PO Box 3500  d/s C1-937                          @@   'Who said that?'

pozar@hoptoad.uucp (Tim Pozar) (07/24/87)

In article <1966@tekigm2.TEK.COM> timothym@tekigm2.UUCP (Timothy D Margeson) writes:
>I now have a need for an EGA system screen dump utility.
>I have a Vega Deluxe card by Video Seven, and do ocassional graphic dumps via
>the PrtSc key.
>The utility I need has been posted once or twice (but at the time I had no EGA
>capability so j'd it).

   I too am looking for a print screen utility, but what I want
   is something that will spool to disk instead of the printer.
   Something like "Camera" does for the Mac.   I am prepared to
   write such a beast, but if its already built...

--
        Tim Pozar
UUCP    pozar@hoptoad.UUCP