[comp.lang.c] Indian Hills Style Guide wanted

andrew@teletron.UUCP (Andrew Scott) (10/20/87)

I've heard mention of the 'Indian Hills Style Guide' as a reference of
coding style guidelines.  I assume from the name that it is an AT&T
document.  If it is available to persons outside AT&T as public domain
documentation, I'd appreciate someone emailing me a copy, or at least
letting me know where I can get it.

Mucho thanks,
		Andrew		(andrew@teletron.uucp)

mpl@sfsup.UUCP (M.P.Lindner) (10/22/87)

In article <117@teletron.UUCP>, andrew@teletron.UUCP (Andrew Scott) writes:
> I've heard mention of the 'Indian Hills Style Guide' as a reference of
> coding style guidelines.  I assume from the name that it is an AT&T
> document.  If it is available to persons outside AT&T as public domain
> documentation, I'd appreciate someone emailing me a copy, or at least
> letting me know where I can get it.

Now read the summary line (if you have not already done so - no infinite
loops, pleas).

Mike Lindner
attunix!mpl

rengland@mntgfx.MENTOR.COM (Richard England) (10/23/87)

in article <117@teletron.UUCP>, andrew@teletron.UUCP (Andrew Scott) says:

> I've heard mention of the 'Indian Hills Style Guide' as a reference of
> coding style guidelines.  I assume from the name that it is an AT&T
> document.  If it is available to persons outside AT&T as public domain
> documentation, I'd appreciate someone emailing me a copy, or at least
> letting me know where I can get it.
>
> Mucho thanks,
> 		Andrew		(andrew@teletron.uucp)

I too would like information on this document.  I have heard references
to it several times.

Can some one post some info. on it for us.

Thanks also...

		Rich England	(rengland@mntgfx.UUCP)