[comp.lang.c] Microsoft 'C' Compiler V4.0 for sale

nts0699@dsacg1.UUCP (11/16/87)

Microsoft 'C' Compiler V4.0 for sale

	V4 compiler with original distribution diskettes and all
	manuals in good condition. I have V5.0 on order, and it
	finally looks like it may get delivered!

	While the V4.0 isn't the new hot item, it's still a good
	compiler and can be put to good use.

	Includes CodeView(tm) for this level compiler.

	Asking $150.

	(614) 862-8992 after 5 pm EST or call me at the number below
	8-4 EST.

--
Gene McManus @ Defense Logistics Agency Systems Automation Center,
	       Columbus, OH 43215 (614) 238-9403,    Autovon 850-

edwards@uwmacc.UUCP (mark edwards) (11/17/87)

In article <235@dsacg1.UUCP> nts0699@dsacg1.UUCP (Gene McManus) writes:
>Microsoft 'C' Compiler V4.0 for sale
>
>	Asking $150.

 That doesn't look like a great deal to me. I bought my MSC 4.0 for
 $249. Then Microsoft charged me $75 for the update to MSC 5.0.
 I think I would rather pay ~ $100 more and pick up MSC 5.0 and then be
 in line for the next version when it comes out. And we all know that
 it will.

 But now a question.

 I got my MSC 5.0 with Quick C. Does Quick C and the Graphics package
 not support hercules? From what I can tell that seems to be the
 case. I found no mention of hercules in the manuals. I think MicroSoft
 could at least say either way.

 mark
--
    edwards@vms.macc.wisc.edu
    {allegra, ihnp4, seismo}!uwvax!uwmacc!edwards