[comp.lang.c] Apology to Richard Harter

daveb@laidbak.UUCP (Dave Burton) (03/10/88)

In article <25387@cca.CCA.COM> g-rh@CCA.CCA.COM.UUCP (Richard Harter) writes:
|In article <1354@laidbak.UUCP> daveb@laidbak.UUCP (Dave Burton) writes:
|>Please don't design D until you understand C.
|Er, Dave, may I suggest it is inadvisable to make remarks such as
|"Please don't design D until you understand C".

You're right. I'm sorry for the slight.
The remark was not intented to be a slurr on your personal abilities,
rather a plea against throwing features at a language.
--
--------------------"Well, it looked good when I wrote it"---------------------
 Verbal: Dave Burton                        Net: ...!ihnp4!laidbak!daveb

g-rh@cca.CCA.COM (Richard Harter) (03/11/88)

In article <1361@laidbak.UUCP> daveb@laidbak.UUCP (Dave Burton) writes:

>You're right. I'm sorry for the slight.
>The remark was not intented to be a slurr on your personal abilities,
>rather a plea against throwing features at a language.

Ooooh.
You realize, don't you, that it is against net protocol to apologize.
You almost gave a heart attack from the shock! :-)  No offense taken,
and there is justice in your position.

Just be careful about these gratuitous apologies in the future or else
you will see the net.police descending upon you.

Are the graves of dreams allowed to die.
	Richard Harter, SMDS  Inc.