[comp.lang.c] Wanted!! Lattace - C Manual

V064EHX5@ubvmsc.cc.buffalo.EDU (03/06/88)

Any one know where I can get a Lattace - C manual free or very cheap?? Reply to V064ehx5.  Thank you!

ark@alice.UUCP (03/09/88)

In article <12150@brl-adm.ARPA>, V064EHX5@ubvmsc.cc.buffalo.EDU writes:
> Any one know where I can get a Lattace - C manual free or very cheap?? Reply to V064ehx5.  Thank you!

In other words, you've stolen a copy of the compiler and now
you want someone to steal a copy of the documentation for you.

And you have the gall to admit it in public.

Amazing.

coleman@sask.UUCP (Geoff Coleman @ College of Engineering) (03/18/88)

> In article <12150@brl-adm.ARPA>, V064EHX5@ubvmsc.cc.buffalo.EDU writes:
>> Any one know where I can get a Lattace - C manual free or very cheap?? Reply to V064ehx5.  Thank you!
>
> In other words, you've stolen a copy of the compiler and now
> you want someone to steal a copy of the documentation for you.
> And you have the gall to admit it in public.
>
> Amazing.

	Not only that but he can't spell. The compile is Lattice!
I really hope someone in power at your institution follows this group.

Geoff Coleman                         | BITNET: Coleman@sask
College of Engineering                | UUCP: {utcsri,ihnp4}!sask!skul!geoff
University of Saskatchewan            | Compserve: 76515,1513  just a number
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan               | voice: (306) 966-5415

	"Why does a hearse horse snicker, hauling a lawyer away?"
						- Carl Sandburg