[comp.lang.c] Two-dimensional array confusion

scott@hpcvca.HP.COM (Scott Linn) (04/13/88)

In article <10351@steinmetz.ge.com> davidsen@crdos1.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
== I won't bore everyone by extending this discussion of bad assumptions
== into the rest of your posting.
== --
== 	bill davidsen		(wedu@ge-crd.arpa)
==   {uunet | philabs | seismo}!steinmetz!crdos1!davidsen
== "Stupidity, like virtue, is its own reward" -me

/ hpcvca:comp.lang.c / pjh@mccc.UUCP (Peter J. Holsberg) / 10:47 am  Apr 12, 1988 /
>So why did you bore them by showing off how smart you are in the first
>place?  You could have given me the same information by email!!  ...
>... I did receive several rather useful emails from
>people who were intereseted in clearing up my misunderstanding, but not
>interested in showing me up.  You ought to read your own signature, my man!

Agreed.

Scott Linn
HP - Northwest IC Division