[comp.lang.c] Looking for Fortran to C translator

sjreeves@gt-eedsp.UUCP (Stan Reeves) (06/28/88)

Speaking of converting Fortran to C . . .

I'm looking for a program that translates Fortran into C.  Any
program that would give a reasonably good start on translating
the source code would be helpful.

Thanks,

Stan Reeves          UUCP:  ...!gatech!gt-eedsp!sjreeves

alan@leadsv.UUCP (Alan Strassberg) (06/28/88)

In article <321@gt-eedsp.UUCP> sjreeves@gt-eedsp.UUCP (Stan Reeves) writes:
>Speaking of converting Fortran to C . . .
>
>I'm looking for a program that translates Fortran into C.  Any
>program that would give a reasonably good start on translating
>the source code would be helpful.

	FOR_C - A Fortran to C Translator

	Runs on IBM, output code is targeted for MicroSoft C (5.0 up)
	Not cheap ($750) but does well.

	Contact: Cobalt Blue
		 Lightfoot & Associates, Inc.
		 2940 Union Ave. Suite C