[comp.lang.c] Whither obfuscated C code results?

mark@navtech.uucp (Mark Stevans) (07/12/88)

If anyone has seen the Obfuscated C Code Contest results posted, please say
so.  If anyone knows when they have been or will be posted, please also
say so.  For as far as I can tell, the Obfuscated C Code Contest that I spent
so much time working preparing entries for has disappeared from the planet.
Mail to the judges has not been bounced or answered.

						Mark Stevans
						spar!navtech!mark

andre@targon.UUCP (07/12/88)

In article <168@navtech.uucp> mark@navtech.uucp (Mark Stevans) writes:
>If anyone has seen the Obfuscated C Code Contest results posted, please say
>so.
Yes, please. I have been scanning the News for weeks, and I am very eager
to know the results of the contest.

>						Mark Stevans

~----~ |m    AAA         DDDD  It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase.
~|d1|~@--   AA AAvv   vvDD  DD        Segment registers are for worms.
~----~  &  AAAAAAAvv vvDD  DD
~~~~~~ -- AAA   AAAvvvDDDDDD        Andre van Dalen, uunet!mcvax!targon!andre