[comp.lang.c] Pascal to C converter wanted

kis@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Kris Iskandar) (09/30/88)

Dear Netters:

I am looking for a program to convert Pascal code into its C equivalent.
I think such a program was posted on the net a while back.  If anybody
has a copy of this converter, would you please e-mail it to me.  Any help is
very much appreciated.  Thanks.

Kris
--
Electrical Engineering Dept. | INTERNET: kis@beach.cis.ufl.edu

pmech@oucsace.cs.OHIOU.EDU (Paul J. Mech) (10/01/88)

In article <18447@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU>, kis@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Kris Iskandar) writes:

> I am looking for a program to convert Pascal code into its C equivalent.
> I think such a program was posted on the net a while back.  If anybody
> has a copy of this converter, would you please e-mail it to me.  Any help is
> very much appreciated.  Thanks.

Me too, please.
Thanks in Advance