[comp.lang.c] C interp from "SEinC" wanted.

oz@yunexus.UUCP (Ozan Yigit) (09/27/88)

of my signature line re: 9.79]

[I posted this earlier to "wanted" newsgroup, but got zip.]

Does anyone have the C interpreter from the Springer-Verlag
book "Software Engineering in C" ?? I would much appreciate
a copy.

Thnx.	oz

--
Reflections are 	        	| Usenet: ...!utzoo!yunexus!oz
images of tarnished aspirations.	|   ...uunet!mnetor!yunexus!oz

maart@cs.vu.nl (Maarten Litmaath) (09/28/88)

In article <858@yunexus.UUCP> oz@yunexus.UUCP (Ozan Yigit) writes:
\Canadians do it... 	        	| Usenet: ...!utzoo!yunexus!oz
\	... somewhat faster: 9.79	|   ...uunet!mnetor!yunexus!oz

On dope :-(
--
    Alles klar,                       |Maarten Litmaath @ Free U Amsterdam:
                   Herr Kommissar?    |maart@cs.vu.nl, mcvax!botter!maart

wgh@Grumpy.UUCP (William G. Hutchison) (10/05/88)

In article <860@yunexus.UUCP>, oz@yunexus.UUCP (Ozan Yigit) writes:
> Does anyone have the C interpreter from the Springer-Verlag
> book "Software Engineering in C" ?? I would much appreciate copy.
> [I posted this earlier to "wanted" newsgroup, but got zip.]

 Most programs in textbooks are covered by the copyright on the text.
Maybe you got zip because most people here are honest and not willing to
pirate software for you.
 Do you suppose that could be the case?

--
Bill Hutchison, DP Consultant	rutgers!cbmvax!burdvax!Grumpy!wgh
Unisys UNIX Portation Center	"What one fool can do, another can!"