[comp.lang.c] .signature flames

In article <1695@garth.UUCP> smryan@garth.UUCP (Steven Ryan) writes:
>... it certainly looks like a Canadian poking at US internal affairs.

How about a human poking at humanity's internal affairs?
--
The Earth is our mother.        |    Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
Our nine months are up.         |uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry@zoo.toronto.edu

jinli@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu (Jin Li) (11/04/88)

In article <1988Nov3.183148.28193@utzoo.uucp> henry@utzoo.uucp (Henry Spencer) writes:
>In article <1695@garth.UUCP> smryan@garth.UUCP (Steven Ryan) writes:
>>... it certainly looks like a Canadian poking at US internal affairs.
>
>How about a human poking at humanity's internal affairs?
>--
>The Earth is our mother.        |    Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
>Our nine months are up.         |uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry@zoo.toronto.edu

Nice comeback, Henry!

Posting .signature flames is a pretty ingenius move, I think.

If, after thousands of thoughts and cooled down for about a generation, you
still want to flame someone's .sig*,  I suggest you E-mail your flames.

Disclaimer == NULL	/* ... */
--
Jin Li at University of Toronto Computing Services>>
						 << Gin & Tonic mix well.