[comp.lang.c] syntax description of c

sanchez@irisa.UUCP (Patrick Sanchez) (12/12/88)

Could someone email me the lex and yacc syntax description of the C language ?
I would appreciate greatly not to redo all the work others have already done.

        ----- Patrick SANCHEZ @ IRISA (Centre de Rennes) -----
+-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| IRISA                       |  EMAIL : sanchez@irisa.fr                    |
| Campus de Beaulieu          |                                              |
| F-35042 Rennes Cedex        |  UUCP  : {uunet,mcvax,inria}!irisa!sanchez   |
| FRANCE                      |          sanchez@irisa.UUCP                  |
+-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------+

beech@engr.uky.edu (Wayne Beech) (12/15/88)

In article <873@irisa.UUCP>, sanchez@irisa.UUCP (Patrick Sanchez) writes:
> Could someone email me the lex and yacc syntax description of the C language ?
> I would appreciate greatly not to redo all the work others have already done.
>

>         ----- Patrick SANCHEZ @ IRISA (Centre de Rennes) -----
> +-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------+
> | IRISA                       |  EMAIL : sanchez@irisa.fr                    |
> | Campus de Beaulieu          |                                              |
> | F-35042 Rennes Cedex        |  UUCP  : {uunet,mcvax,inria}!irisa!sanchez   |
> | FRANCE                      |          sanchez@irisa.UUCP                  |
> +-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------+

several request similar to this have been posted to comp.lang.c and misc.wanted
in the past but no one ever answers them...at least not thru news.  does no one
have this or do they mail the information to the poster directly.  i would
be interested in having a copy of this also.

UUCP  : {cbosgd | uunet}!ukma!ukecc!beech
BITNET: beech%ukecc.uucp@ukma
DOMAIN: beech@engr.uky.edu

khera@romeo.cs.duke.edu (Vick Khera) (12/15/88)

In article <2748@ukecc.engr.uky.edu> beech@engr.uky.edu (Wayne Beech) writes:
>In article <873@irisa.UUCP>, sanchez@irisa.UUCP (Patrick Sanchez) writes:
>> Could someone email me the lex and yacc syntax description of the C language ?
>> I would appreciate greatly not to redo all the work others have already done.
>i would
>be interested in having a copy of this also.

about a month ago this came across the net.  as i said then and i repeat
now, i have such a description for ansi c draft dated April 30, 1985.  i
will send it to anyone who requests it directly via e-mail and gives me a
full return address.  do not rely on mail headers being accurate.  also, if
anyone has a version dated later than mine, please let me know how i can
get it.

								v.
ARPA:	khera@cs.duke.edu		Department of Computer Science
CSNET:	khera@duke        		Duke University
UUCP:	decvax!duke!khera		Durham, NC 27706

qz@maxwell.physics.purdue.edu (Qin Zhao) (12/17/88)

In article <873@irisa.UUCP> sanchez@irisa.UUCP (Patrick Sanchez) writes:
>Could someone email me the lex and yacc syntax description of the C language ?
>I would appreciate greatly not to redo all the work others have already done.

I would be very interested if some body can mail it to me also. Thank you
very much.
my E-mail address:
   qz@maxwell.physics.purdue.edu